Every year we act for hundreds of Clients who have been treated unfairly by their employers and get them the justice they deserve.
Employment Matters and it matters to us!
We are Employment Law specialists which means that you get advice from experts in Employment Law not simply general practitioners who may not be up to speed with the complexities of employment law.
How do I know if I have a Claim?
If you have a gut feeling that something is wrong in work, we would advise that your gut instinct is always correct. But why risk it? Fill out our form and a member of our Employment Matters staff will call you back and discuss your issue over the phone. Often, these issues can be rectified through mediation or simply talking things out with your employer without ever having to go to the Workplace Relations Commission
- If you don’t have a copy, ask for a copy of the company handbook and familiarise yourself with it. A lot of the questions you may want the answers to may be in there.
- Read your contract! Don’t feel guilty, we all just read our contract once, sign it and then never look at it again. But should you have questions about Annual Leave, Working Hours or pay, it very well could be printed in black and white there.
- Exhaust the company grievance procedure. If you don’t have a copy, ask for it. The grievance procedure tells you the steps involved in resolving your issue internally. If you were to go on to claim Constructive Dismissal in the Workplace Relations Commission, an Adjudicator will want to see that you have exhausted the grievance procedure before resigning.
- Fill in our form and give as much detail as your can about your employment issue. This way a member of our staff can have as much information as possible prepared for you in advance of your call.
What we Do
Our dedicated team of professionals has huge experience working on behalf of and with women in these types of situation.
We have the legal knowledge required to guide you through this complex situation and give you the advice and support you need right now.
We are experienced at resolving these types of claims quickly and effectively – often without you even having to face a drawn-out battle in the WRC.
We understand the emotional pressure and stress you are going through and we can help ease the trauma of it all. Our aim is to work for you to achieve the best possible outcome so that you can move on with your life.
- Listen to You!
- Advise you on your legal rights;
- Take all the necessary legal steps required to make your voice heard and;
- Get you compensation.
With You, Every Step of the Way
Most of all, we will be with you, every step of the way and when push comes to shove, we will be your voice and put those heard questions, that others may be afraid to ask, to the bullies and make them see the error of their ways.
Barrack Obama once said “one voice can change a room, and if it can change a room, it can change a city and if it can change a city it can change a nation and if it can change a nation it can change the world”
Make your voice heard and help to change something…
Our service is confidential, discrete and tailored to each Client to fit their individual needs. We will never disclose your information to others.
What do I need to Do Next?
Every month, we offer a select number of potential clients an opportunity to meet with one of our team for a free, no obligation, initial consultation to discuss the options available to you.
At that meeting we will LISTEN
and go through with you every aspect of your case and can give you clear advice about your options, what legal steps you can take to make this stop and we will also explain the whole process and the strengths and weaknesses of your case. If you wish to proceed we will file your claim, draft written submissions and represent you at any hearing in the WRC or Labour Court.
Due to high demand and because we only work with a limited number of cases, we only offer 20 appointments a month. We know that these appointments always fill up very quickly. Contact us today to see how we can help you chose the outcome you want. Please also remember that you only have six months from the last date of harassment to make your claim so don’t delay, the clock is ticking. After that six months time limit passes, your claim is what’s called “statute barred”
which means that you can’t make a claim at all after that.
Make An Enquiry
Call us today on 1890 88 90 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how we can help or click here to make a Free Online Enquiry
and we will soon be in touch to help you.